Ten Reasons to Enroll Your Child
in Temple Baptist Academy
1. Genuine Christian education with accountability – The philosophy at the heart of Temple Baptist Academy is thoroughly Biblical. We realize it is our privilege is to come alongside parents; assisting them in fulfilling the mandate they have from God to develop the mind of Christ in the life of their child. Every subject is taught from a Biblical worldview, for all truth is God’s truth. Our teachers strive to show their students each day the Scriptural emphasis God has placed in every subject area.
2. Accredited academic excellence – The Academy is an accredited, agency-approved member of the Tennessee Association of Christian Schools, and as such is recognized by the Tennessee Department of Education. TBA is also a member of the American Association of Christian Schools. Academy students bring home numerous academic awards from regional, state, and national competitions.
3. Clean and modern educational facilities – The Academy is housed in over 50,000 square feet of well-maintained, purposefully designed facilities. A full-service cafeteria equipped with a commercial-grade kitchen makes it possible to offer hot lunches to students in all grades. Read more about our campus.
4. A full range of course offerings – The Academy offers students academic options including advanced placement courses and dual credit courses. Tutoring is always available for students needing more academic attention.
5. A safe and secure learning environment – The Academy has always enforced a “no tolerance” policy regarding the use of alcohol and illegal drugs by students. Our faculty members are thoroughly trained for the proper response to emergency situations. There is also a comprehensive campus security plan in place.
6. Affordable tuition – The yearly tuition for students enrolled in the Academy ranks in the lower 25% of private Christian schools in the nation. The schedule of tuition and fees is available upon request.
7. A dedicated and skilled faculty – Our faculty and staff are dedicated followers of Christ and active members of Temple Baptist Church. There are professional programs in place to continually evaluate and improve our teachers’ skills and classroom methods.
8. “Smart” classrooms and a state-of-the-art computer lab – All Academy classrooms are equipped for internet access. Classrooms in the high school are equipped with “smart” boards, allowing teachers to apply the advantages of the laptop computer to daily instruction. An advanced lab featuring Apple computers allows students to explore the latest educational software and experience a new dimension of education.
9. A championship athletic tradition – TBA fields top-ranked teams in a full range of interscholastic sports at the junior high, JV, and varsity levels. Both boys’ and girls’ teams have won multiple state championship titles in several sports. Sports offered include girls’ volleyball, girls’ and boys’ basketball, boys’ golf, boys’ soccer, cross-country, and cheerleading. Intramural programs in the elementary school give students the opportunity to compete and build athletic skills through a variety of sports.
10. Distinctively Christian fine arts training – The Academy also offers opportunities in choirs, smaller choral groups, vocal and instrumental solos, and band and orchestra.